The 6th Congress for Psychomotricity of the European Forum of Psychomotricity in Switzerland
PSYCHOMOTRICITIY IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN BODY AND MIND – PSYCHOMOTRICITY CONNECTS PEOPLE OF ALL NATIONS
- When: May 5th to 7th 2016
- Location: Lucerne, Kantonsschule Alpenquai
- Theme: MOVEMENT AND LIFELONG DEVELOPMENT - Psychomotricity in each age and life situation
- Keynote Speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Beatrice Uehli Stauffer: Psychomotor Therapy and Child Development - Exploration, Play and Movement: Core Elements to enhance Vitality
- Prof. Dr. Fitzgerald Crain: Psychomotor Therapy: A Potential Space of Encounter
- Language: The congress language is English.
Main presentations, workshops, presentations and short presentations are held in English. The two main presentations are translated simultaneously into German and French. We allow a small number of short presentations in German and French. Short presentations in English are favoured.
- Picture Gallery